Notice the clear tab nestled inside your bottle? That's a food-grade insert infused with pure peppermint to keep your vitamins smelling minty fresh. One of our heart-helping ingredients is algal oil, which is a vegan-friendly source of omega-3 (with the same 2:1 ratio of DHA to EPA as fish oil!). The only downside to keeping algal oil in its raw form is the familiar oceanic aroma, so we pop the tab in the bottle to make sure the smell and taste of your vitamins is something you enjoy!
Articles in this section
- Who should take this vitamin?
- When will I start feeling something?
- Why do my vitamins smell like mint?
- How big are the capsules?
- Is there corn in the vitamins?
- Will Essential for Women affect my birth control?
- Can men safely take these vitamins?
- Besides the 9 essential nutrients, what else is in the vitamins?
- What if I take more than the recommended dose?
- Why are some of my beadlets black?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?