The benefits you 'feel'—happier mood, maintained energy—are just bonuses when it comes to improving foundational health. While many people feel a difference within 1-2 weeks, some don’t notice anything at all, and that’s okay. It’s what’s happening inside your body that counts, and the timeline for better health is pretty cool. The water-soluble nutrients (Fe, Mg, folate, B12, boron) start working right away to support your heart, nerves, and more. Fat-soluble nutrients take longer—except for D3, which helps your brain the next day if you have low levels. All in all, it takes 3-4 months for your whole body to reach a healthy new equilibrium. By the time EFW reaches neurons—the cells in your brain that signal mood—it’s already helping many other cells in your body (heart, immune, bone, and more!).
Articles in this section
- Who should take this vitamin?
- When will I start feeling something?
- Why do my vitamins smell like mint?
- How big are the capsules?
- Is there corn in the vitamins?
- Will Essential for Women affect my birth control?
- Can men safely take these vitamins?
- Besides the 9 essential nutrients, what else is in the vitamins?
- What if I take more than the recommended dose?
- Why are some of my beadlets black?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?