By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, they do regulate both dietary supplements and dietary ingredients. At Ritual, we follow what the FDA established for dietary supplements in 2007 called "current Good Manufacturing Practice" (cGMP) regulations requiring that manufacturers evaluate their products through testing identity, purity, strength, and composition. We not only tested for stability with our manufacturers, but also did 3rd-party testing for potency of active ingredients, adulterants like heavy metals and microbes, allergens, rancidity and other unwanted contaminants. As a consumer, we think it’s important to do your own due diligence as well. That’s why Ritual has made it so easy for you to learn about our products and where they come from. Read about the origins and innovations behind our ingredients here.
Articles in this section
- How was Ritual born?
- How should I take the vitamins?
- What kind of testing do you do on your vitamins?
- Are your vitamins vegan-friendly?
- Do your vitamins contain dairy, gluten, nuts, or sugar?
- Is this vitamin considered organic?
- Is this vitamin non-GMO?
- What is the bottle made of?
- Is this vitamin FDA approved?
- Are these safe if I'm allergic to soy?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?