By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, they do regulate both dietary supplements and dietary ingredients. At Ritual, we follow what the FDA established for dietary supplements in 2007 called "current Good Manufacturing Practice" (cGMP). These regulations require that each batch of our vitamins is tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition, so we can be sure that what’s on the label is what’s in the capsules. We also use a third party lab to test each batch, twice, for heavy metals, microbes, allergens, and other contaminants, ensuring they are below levels deemed safe by the cGMP.
Articles in this section
- How was Ritual born?
- How should I take the vitamins?
- What kind of testing do you do on your vitamins?
- Are your vitamins vegan-friendly?
- Do your vitamins contain dairy, gluten, nuts, or sugar?
- Is this vitamin considered organic?
- Is this vitamin non-GMO?
- What is the bottle made of?
- Is this vitamin FDA approved?
- Are these safe if I'm allergic to soy?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?