Yes, all of our plant-based ingredients are organic! That said, we use the best of both science and nature. For example, our vitamins contain the only vegan-certified D3 sourced from lichen, but we also use synthesized folate which is the preferred form of the body (vs. the commonly used folic acid) and it even works for those with the MTHFR gene mutation. We obsessively keep track of everything that goes into our products, including undesirable contaminants. Ingredients extracted from natural sources can be exposed to unwanted compounds from the environment, and when that type of exposure is a concern, we use a synthesized version of a nutrient (while making sure that that synthetic form is still bioidentical to its natural counterpart).
Articles in this section
- How was Ritual born?
- How should I take the vitamins?
- Are your vitamins vegan?
- What kind of testing do you do on your vitamins?
- Do your vitamins contain dairy, gluten, nuts, or sugar?
- Is this vitamin considered organic?
- Is this vitamin non-GMO?
- What is the bottle made of?
- Is this vitamin FDA approved?
- Are these safe if I'm allergic to soy?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?