Some breakage of the beadlets (less than 5%) during the manufacturing process is normal and expected. If breakage occurs during manufacturing, it can appear black because of its dark raw materials. Black beadlets are nothing to worry about and does not mean that your vitamins have gone bad. We try to remove broken beadlets during our multiple inspection points throughout this process, but, if you happen to come across a black beadlet, know that this will not affect the quality of your vitamins!
Articles in this section
- Who should take this vitamin?
- When will I start feeling something?
- Why do my vitamins smell like mint?
- How big are the capsules?
- Is there corn in the vitamins?
- Will Essential for Women affect my birth control?
- Can men safely take these vitamins?
- Besides the 9 essential nutrients, what else is in the vitamins?
- What if I take more than the recommended dose?
- Why are some of my beadlets black?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?