You should only take the recommended dose. If you go against our recommendations, and accidentally double the dose, there is no toxicity concern, but multiple vitamin overdose can occur when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of multivitamin supplements. This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Articles in this section
- Who should take this vitamin?
- When will I start feeling something?
- Why do my vitamins smell like mint?
- How big are the capsules?
- Is there corn in the vitamins?
- Will Essential for Women affect my birth control?
- Can men safely take these vitamins?
- What if I take more than the recommended dose?
- Why are some of my beadlets black?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?