It's designed for women 18-50. That's not to say it couldn't help those outside that range, but if that's the case we suggest checking in with a physician first to be sure your needs are covered.
Articles in this section
- Who should take this vitamin?
- When will I start feeling something?
- Why do my vitamins smell like mint?
- How big are the capsules?
- Is there corn in the vitamins?
- Will Essential for Women affect my birth control?
- Can men safely take these vitamins?
- What if I take more than the recommended dose?
- Why are some of my beadlets black?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?