Ideally, you should start taking Essential Prenatal at least 3 months before conception so the methylated folate can get to work on healthy neural tube development, but we know that life doesn’t usually happen exactly as planned. Either way, Essential Prenatal has your (and your baby’s) back through each step of the pregnancy: from our choline, which helps promote critical brain development in the first 28 days, to the first vegan-certified Vitamin D3, which supports normal birth weight in the third trimester.*
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent the fishy taste?
- Who should take Essential Prenatal?
- At what point should I start to take these?
- How will I know these are safe for my baby and me? What kind of testing have you done?
- What makes Essential Prenatal different than others?
- Should I take Essential for Women in addition to Essential Prenatal?
- Why do you include more folate than the traditional DV?
- Can I take these if I’m breastfeeding?
- How big are the capsules?
- Why do they smell like lemon?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?