You should only take the recommended dose. If you go against our recommendations, and accidentally double the dose, there is no toxicity concern, but multiple vitamin overdose can occur when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of multivitamin supplements. This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent the fishy taste?
- Who should take Essential Prenatal?
- At what point should I start to take these?
- How will I know these are safe for my baby and me? What kind of testing have you done?
- What makes Essential Prenatal different than others?
- Should I take Essential for Women in addition to Essential Prenatal?
- Why do you include more folate than the traditional DV?
- Can I take these if I’m breastfeeding?
- How big are the capsules?
- Why do they smell like lemon?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?