When we say “total transparency,” we mean it. Each batch of our vitamins is tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition, so we can be sure that what’s on the label is what’s in the capsules. We also use a third party lab to test each batch, twice, for heavy metals, microbes, allergens, and other contaminants, ensuring they are below levels deemed safe by the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent the fishy taste?
- Who should take Essential Prenatal?
- At what point should I start to take these?
- How will I know these are safe for my baby and me? What kind of testing have you done?
- What makes Essential Prenatal different than others?
- Should I take Essential for Women in addition to Essential Prenatal?
- Why do you include more folate than the traditional DV?
- Can I take these if I’m breastfeeding?
- How big are the capsules?
- Why do they smell like citrus?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?