While we use a vegan source of DHA in Essential Prenatal (which means no fish!), some women may notice that they can taste that algae oil after taking the vitamins. If that's the case, we suggest taking them just before bed! If that doesn't help, shoot our CX team an email so we can help. It's our job to make sure you're happy :)
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent the fishy taste?
- Who should take Essential Prenatal?
- At what point should I start to take these?
- How will I know these are safe for my baby and me? What kind of testing have you done?
- What makes Essential Prenatal different than others?
- Should I take Essential for Women in addition to Essential Prenatal?
- Why do you include more folate than the traditional DV?
- Can I take these if I’m breastfeeding?
- How big are the capsules?
- Why do they smell like citrus?
Didn't find the answers you were looking for?